Community Kitchens Both locations open. St Andrews (12th St S) and Grace Episcopal (1st Ave N). 205-251-3569.
Foundry Ministries Offering emergency food bags. All other services suspended for now. 334-242-1773
Meals on Wheels Still delivering as normal. 205-592-0413.
Serving You Ministries Open for curbside pickup by 66th St door for food (temporary suspension of utility resources) Open Times are listed on webpage and Facebook. Or call 205-777-3653.
Asbury UMC Food Pantry Open for Curbside pickup from 2:00-3:30pm on Wednesdays. 205-995-1700
Walker County Community Feeding, hot meal can be picked up from 11:30am-12:30pm for families with children and special needs, 1230pm-1:30pm for seniors and all others in need of food
- Carbon Hill Community Center, 229 SW 2nd Street Carbon Hill
- Cordova City Hall, 154 Main Street, Cordova
- Curry Mt. Vernon Baptist Church, 6540 Curry Highway, Jasper
- Grace Baptist Church, 101 Earley St., Sumiton
- Jasper Civic Center, 204 19th Street East, Jasper
- Jasper Housing Authority, 1005 Highway 69, Jasper
- Raising Arrows, 589 Highway 78, Jasper
- Nauvoo Town Hall, 176 McDaniel Road, Nauvoo
- Oakman Senior Center, 8250 Oakman Parrish Road, Oakman
- Parrish High School Gym, 35 Tornado Alley, Parris
- Abundant Life Church, 32365 Highway 69 N, Pineywoods
Heidi’s Kids – 205-957-5500 – Heidi’s Kids is now offering a free grocery shopping service to the elderly and individuals with disabilities. We are currently offering these services in areas where we have volunteers available. Chelsea, Columbiana, Trussville, Argo, Springville, Harpersville, Vincent, Westover, Sterrett, Moody, Hoover, Pelham, Montevallo, Veatavia, Homewood, Leeds, Calera, Clay, Mountain Brook and Irondale.
If you or a high risk family member are in need of this service please contact Heidi’s Kids .